Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

linx Deodorant Price

Options
  • 29-07-2008 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

not so much of a bargain this, as a warning.

Was in Lidl this evening noticed that they were selling linx bodyspray @ €4.29, was in Dunnes 15 minutes later and they were selling it for €2.75.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

2 for 4.50 in Tesco iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

They do that so you buy their own brand - they do the same with Dishwasher Tablets - Finish ones beside theirs at twice the price.
    MInd you why anyone would want to buy Lynx is beyond me it smells like piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

you must give lovely golden showers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Cionád wrote: »
    2 for 4.50 in Tesco iirc
    €5.50 methinks - bought some last night.
    eamon234 wrote: »
    I thought they discontinued "Lynx Piss" after all the bad press about junkies buying it?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭h2s

I thought they discontinued "Lynx Piss" after all the bad press about junkies buying it?[/QUOTE]

LOL:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WaterWolf

I remember years ago that Lynx was actually quite good. They kept bringing out new "better" versions that got exponentially worse every time. It just smells of sugar and alcohol now. They probably ferment it in a vat...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Dunno. I kinda like the new chocolate one.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Is that the one called Lynx 'Eau de toilet'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

WIZWEB wrote: »
    Is that the one called Lynx 'Eau de toilet'?
    *tumbleweed*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

In france its called Lynx Oui Oui.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

ha
    lynx yes yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

so eamonn, what brand do you use ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Yore Ma's:D

Advertisement