Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonights baseball

Options
  • 29-07-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi Folks,Im a bit of a basball fan so i thought i'd share this with you. Reallyngood odds of 11/1 to give up.
    4 accumulator of Phillies,Cubs,Tampa bay and Yankees. Its deffo worth a little punt with those odds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭roarlad

Tampa Bay are playing Toronto with Halladay pitching (12-7, 2.82)
    Toronto are 30-21 at home and Tampa Bay are 21-28 at home

oh and the Cubs are playing at the Brewers with Sheets pitching (10-3, 2.87)
    the Brewers are 32-20 at home with the Cubs 23-30 on the road

so all in all the Accum is risky enough, which is why the 11/1 odds

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Agree with above poster, Tampa and Cubs are tough games. Cubs and Brewers are locked in a division battle and it could go either way. After losing last night, the Brewers will be desperate to win this one behind Sheets. Toronto are playing better lately and Halladay has 7 complete games this year. Rays will find it tough to beat him and the Jays. Other 2 selections look sound enough bets though. Good luck with the accum though..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Why anyone would bet on baseball is beyond me

Advertisement