Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beards & Mustaches On the Radio

Options
  • 29-07-2008 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

A call to all facial hair loving people....

we are looking for your loves and hates...

We also want to find some magnificent Mustaches & Beards,
    so let us know here... or tune into The Spin at 12.45 on Spin1038 Dublin, or www.spin1038.com

the Spin
    x x x x x
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ah what a co-ink-i-dink! I mail you about something different and up you pop in a great forum on my favourite website.

My comment on facial hair? Only people in the emergency services in the US should have mustaches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Hi MissyC,

I've moved your thread over to our Media Interaction forum but left a link in the other forum too. You might get a better response this way. You can see some information on this forum here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

No interest in hats then? :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement