Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit odd.. But any leathersmiths/mask makers around?

Options
  • 28-07-2008 11:44pm

Even in the entire of ireland?

I want to get a mask make, but i am having a pretty tough time finding someone to do it.

Does anyone know of any reputable leathersmiths or mask makers? in the entire of ireland, even?

I reckon im wasting my time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Hey

Have you tried the leather shop on Park Street in Dundalk?

They are pretty handy when it comes to repairing leather! The man would probably give it a go and if his repairs are anything to go by it would be a good job!

miceal wrote: »
    Hey

Have you tried the leather shop on Park Street in Dundalk?

They are pretty handy when it comes to repairing leather! The man would probably give it a go and if his repairs are anything to go by it would be a good job!

Well, when i hear leather repairer i think of shoes...?

I'm looking to get this copied:

e.jpg

ReadyToWrestle.jpg

Masked9.jpg

Masked10.jpg

And i am having trouble finding anyone that will do it. I found one mask maker via a Google search, but they didn't want to do it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You could try asking in Pro Wrestling or Sex and Sexuality*. Let me know if you want me to move this thread.

*S&S is accessible by subsribers & mods only, it's due to age verification afaik.

You could try asking in Pro Wrestling or Sex and Sexuality*. Let me know if you want me to move this thread.

*S&S is accessible by subsribers & mods only, it's due to age verification afaik.

I don't really know how/why it would need to go into Sex and Sexuality. It's not really "that" kinda mask. I post in the pro-wrestling board all the time, But i don't think this would be of much use in there. I'm pretty much just hoping to get lucky and hope someone is browsing through the site, sees this and thinks "your man down the road does that kinda stuff", you know what i mean?

Yahoo!/Google aren't returning any results, so i doubt theres any real established leathersmiths around. :(

Advertisement