Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Centre to Newbridge - 126 Bus

Options
  • 28-07-2008 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

Hey All - Does the Bus Eireann number 126 to Newbridge pass by Heuston Station? Just wondering if there is an alternative to getting the train out there in the morning!

Thanks
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Yes the 126 does indeed pass the station and will IF REQUESTED even stop for you,just make sure to differentiate yourself from those pesky Dublin Bus customers....wear a wed wose in your buttonhole for example !! :)

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Yes the 126 does indeed pass the station and will IF REQUESTED even stop for you,just make sure to differentiate yourself from those pesky Dublin Bus customers....wear a wed wose in your buttonhole for example !! :)

I would second that. I used to live in Naas and was getting the last bus down, or so I thought. A Dublin Bus pulled in and the Naas bus sailed on past me. I had to spend over 60 quid on a taxi and that was a few years ago now.

Just out of interest what is your problem with the train? Is it that have to get to a different part of the town served by the bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

thanks for the feedback people.

the reason i ask about the bus is my job doesnt always suit the train timetable!

Advertisement