Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just finished series 1

Options
  • 28-07-2008 5:41pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Most interesting program I've seen in ages. Very dark. I have to say I was pretty disturbed by
    the way his mother died, particularly her asking him to close his eyes
    Thought I'd have trouble sleeping afterwards.

Going to start series two now shortly, hope it continues on as good!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Kickass!
    Im with you.
    Watched up to series one with my eyes glued to the screen.
    Have not had a chance as yet to catch series 2 either.
    What a show though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 constipatinator

If you thought season 1 was good then you're in for a treat with season 2. :D

It's a brilliant show that doesn't get any of the credit that it deserves.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Watched season 1 in 2 days, watched 10 episodes of season 2 last night! Was up till 5 in the morning!

Unbelievable show, I'm enjoying it better that The Wire.

The Wire is realistic and all, but Dexter is just so clever.

Ps: Nothing like discovering a new show and obtaining all the episodes at once.

Must be pain waiting a week for a new episode, but I guess that's what will happen with season 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

After being pestered about watching this for ages, I went for it, and have just finished the last episode of s1. Amazing show :)

Gonna have to source season 2 now :( *sigh* That's always the annoying part :p

Dave! wrote: »
    After being pestered about watching this for ages, I went for it, and have just finished the last episode of s1. Amazing show :)

Gonna have to source season 2 now :( *sigh* That's always the annoying part :p
    Finished season 2 now :) Awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Oscholar

If you've just finished Season One, wait 'til you see Season Two. It's excellent; even better than the first season. I can't wait for the third series to begin!

Any date on that? Think I saw an ad for it recently... End Sept/start Oct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Season 3 begins at the end of this month over in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

just finished season 1 and though it was the best show i'd seen since BSG. Looking forward to season 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Just got into it now rented Season 1 :) going home now at lunchtime to watch the finale , Great great stuff , what a complex character he is

• Advertisement
Advertisement