Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 with 20gig Hard Disk €199 @ PCWORLD

Options
  • 28-07-2008 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

Saw this in the Mahon Point branch in Cork, probably/hopefully nationwide tho

And before everyone asks... i forgot to check if it had HDMI :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Wi-Fi ready??

False advertising probably. Doubt that price includes a wireless adapter.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Take it it means its ready for the wifi adapter... same way it doesn't have a video camera built in...

Who the hell did that marketing... Its shockingly bad. Its got the most random facts on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Saw this in the Mahon Point branch in Cork, probably/hopefully nationwide tho

And before everyone asks... i forgot to check if it had HDMI :o
    Anyone pick one of these up? I know it's not as good as the Dunnes Stores offer, but it's still not a bad price. Does it have HDMI?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

clearance?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Placebo wrote: »
    clearance?
    Not sure I understand the question, but presumably they are selling off some older stock in order to re-stock with newer products, perhaps the 60GB HD model?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Any word yet on if this is just a store offer or a national offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

i was in airside the other day and they didnt have any on offer for that price :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭savemejebus

saw it advertised in limerick last sunday

Advertisement