Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed the show Sunday..

Options
  • 28-07-2008 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Missed the show Sunday and won't be here Thursday to see the repeat.
    I just checked the web site and saw the BBC iplayer, but it said it was only available to the UK. :(

There was a download link on there as well, will this download the episode so I can watch it or will it only be the audio version?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It wont allow you to download it at all afaik. I would suggest Youtube as it is probably on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

You will more than likely find it on youtube!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Thanks lads, I'll try Youtube then.

Episode 6 wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

It will be on thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

kleefarr wrote: »
    I just checked the web site and saw the BBC iplayer, but it said it was only available to the UK. :(

There was a download link on there as well, will this download the episode so I can watch it or will it only be the audio version?
    Plug wrote: »
    It will be on thursday.

:pac::pac:

Anyone know how the episodes are titled/numbered? I've missed them all this season and would like to catch up if they're on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

kleefarr wrote: »

check your pm;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Plug wrote: »
    It will be on thursday.

Er Plug....
    kleefarr wrote:
    ...won't be here Thursday to see the repeat.

;)

Thanks for the other thing. :)

Advertisement