Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

campervans for hire?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

there is a whole load of links on the Electric Picnic website - boutiquecamping.ie / .com comes to mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

I used these....... http://www.celticcampervans.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Thread moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,917 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

adammatt wrote: »
    im looking for campervans for hire for electric picnic

any tips?

if so could you email me or call me

adammatthewsmusic@gmail.com

Places will only rent for a min of 7 days at this time of year and it's over €1000 per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Thread desinfected and de-loused (= typical AH "conversation" deleted) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

adammatt wrote: »
    im looking for campervans for hire for electric picnic

any tips?

Aye...book earlier :D

No honestly...I think you will find it really hard to find any rentals for that weekend this close to the festival.
    Many will have been booked up for months, if not since last years EP.:eek:

Best of luck, really hope you find something ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eoreilly

hi, im looking for recommendations on campervan hire - going to glastonbury in june for 5 days but am under 25 (am 24) and most companies will only hire to over 25's - does anyone know of anyone who has campervans for hire and would let to a 24 yr old!!
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BunkCampers

eoreilly wrote: »
    hi, im looking for recommendations on campervan hire - going to glastonbury in june for 5 days but am under 25 (am 24) and most companies will only hire to over 25's - does anyone know of anyone who has campervans for hire and would let to a 24 yr old!!
    Thanks

Bunk Campers hire 2 berth standard campervans to 21-24 year olds at a small additional cost per day. This is to cover extra insurance.

Bunk Campers hire 2 berth standard campervans to 21-24 year olds at a small additional cost per day. This is to cover extra insurance.

You could have at least changed your user name :rolleyes:

p.s your not allowed to advertise your company

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

gaz wac wrote: »
    You could have at least changed your user name :rolleyes:

p.s your not allowed to advertise your company

but they are :D ...within reason

Lots of companies have had one or two advertising posts on here. As long as it doesn't turn into spam I've always allowed it. It isn't like we're swimming in motorhome related resources in this country, so it's ok for them to make themselves known ...within reason.

• Advertisement

cool, didnt know that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BunkCampers

gaz wac wrote: »
    cool, didnt know that :)
    Thank you Peasant for clarifying this. This is why my name is Bunk Campers because I'm not trying to hide my company identity and I just wanted to help the guy out. I'm not here to advertise, I'm here to find out more about campervans and motorhomes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭KarenR1981

Hi I have booked a campervan in the munster area and have campervan ticket toom - cant make it due to work commitments and others dont have full licence so its now up for grabts
    its a new 4 berth - very nice - its €800 (including cleaning) and is booked fro Thur 2nd sept to monday 6th Sept =

Any takers please let me know

Advertisement