Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tori Bank Holiday Weekend

Options
  • 28-07-2008 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering any one going to Tori this bank holiday weekend?

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,888 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You looking for company? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭scotchannie

ya never know :-)

just wondering if anyone has been before in previous years, just looking for info in what to expect.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,888 ✭✭✭✭muffler

No idea what they would have in relation to entertainment for the bank holiday weekend - Im sure there will be something happening.

If you haven't been to Tory before have a look at this recent thread

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

hey o i'll be there this weekend, it's the rock on the rock festival. They get the dee tee's and the sleepwalkers in and they play in the club on the saturday and sunday night. it's a bit of a mental session with i think 200+ coming in especially for it. bring tents and sleeping bag as more than likely the hostel will be booked already and the hotel is a rip off. The usual campsite is near enough the club or down by the shop.

oh and the shop only opens for a few hours a day and i don't think it opens at all on Sunday. You can get fed in the hotel or the cafe which is beside the club too. Expect to pay €8-10 for a meal though it can be a bit expencive.

any other questions? either ask here or PM me! oh and the thread muffler gave the link to is quite in depth in regards to getting there etc :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭scotchannie

thanks for that may see you there!!!

• Advertisement

Just heard there is a punk band playin on friday night. the GF can't remember their name though if i find out i'll post it here.

makes a change from last few years only ever been bands on the Saturday and Sunday

Pics from the weekend

104_0275.jpg

104_0285.jpg

104_0296.jpg

104_0306.jpg

104_0307.jpg

104_0323.jpg

104_0331.jpg

Advertisement