Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technika MP3 player

Options
  • 28-07-2008 1:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭

Just glanced (was in a hurry) at a 1GB USB stick Technika MP3 player in Tesco yesterday which was only €9.?? AFAIR. The player has a digital display too. Good value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭Xcellor

You prob won't get cheaper than that locally. This is really generic hardware at this stage and solid state memory media is at rock bottom prices now. Guess because of the weak dollar...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

which tesco?

i'll pick one up if i see it,i was in tesco about 6 weeks ago and 256mb one cost 41 euro :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Well, its small money so probably worth trying out. However, I have a cheap and cheerful Technika wireless keyboard/mouse lying on the floor here. Despite all my efforts, failed to get it to work (cursor just wonders around screen of its own accord)...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭trap4

Cheers lads, i think I'll go for it then. It was in the Newcastlewest store I saw it... there was a large number of them in a basket. Along with cheap Technika speakers too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Just saw them in the Merrion Centre Store. 9.74. Cheap as chips! ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement