Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have any Recent Air/Wind Power info/experience.

Options
  • 28-07-2008 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Have spent the last while searching the forums and reading up all the links etc - there's a few interesting long threads but nothing really much in 2008.
    I am curious if anyone is doing this at the moment and if they have any info regarding good affordable systems.

From my research it seems that a proper 3kw system suitable for the home is gonna run you 22,000 euros???

I see airoption doing a full grid tie pack 3.7kw turbine fro 11,000 plus vat.

Is this the best value option at the moment does anyone know?

Still no signs of grants either....

I do have the location - 3 miles as crow flys from the sea west of ireland atlantic and a 2 acre site down a country road that the council don't own with one neighbour so i hope i won't have too many issues regaridng the planning aspect of it as opposed to what you may encounter in urnban areas.

Comments

Advertisement