Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do RSOV and AirsoftGI ship to Ireland ?

Options
  • 28-07-2008 4:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

How much is postage on a sniper rifle and are there any problems with customs ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Flacks aka Dave

don't know about airsoftGI but RSOV do ship here
    the cost depends on the weight of your items and the shipping method you want

if you were getting the 'KART' Remington M700 sniper rifle (weight: 4.50 kg) shipping with UPS 3-6 days transit time shipping cost would be €51.57

as long as the item isn't over 1 Joule you shouldn't have a problem with customs but you may have to pay duty charges, i had to pay €30 when i got my M4 a few months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

than you

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

On RSOV.com If you go through the purchase system the second last section befor you commit to buy is a total cost including shipping. Right up to this point you can choose to cancel the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

There is some speculation that the hong kong/chinese retailer packages are being stopped due to the olmpics.Or you could just buy of an irish retailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

everything is china is slowing down due to the Olympics, buying irish is fine but sometimes they just don;t stock the items, its only the mainland based retailers that will have the problems HK based retailers are currently unaffected as far as i can tell

• Advertisement
Advertisement