Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payouts.

Options
  • 27-07-2008 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I could'nt find anything by searching.

Is a bookmakers online maximum payout the same as its shop's maximum payout.
    I remember someone telling it was'nt but I am not too sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

they arent always the same . check the rules carefully , no point getting a big bet up and then having hassle getting paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I think most online outlets if you are placing a bet at large odds or putting a humongous bet on, as you try to do so, it will already tell you that you have a certain maximum bet size. Best check though just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

The maximum payout will generally be the possible winnings shown when you put the bet together on the online slip, if your bet goes up that high.

For example, say you put together a 20 team accumulator and then are given the betting options. As you type in the bet amount, there should be a box showing the possible winnings. If you reach the maximum, this will not change as you increase your stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,188 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

In online bookies, its normally underneath.
    Say you place a €100 bet, It might say below it max bet €10550

Advertisement