Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burn Notice

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah I'm watching it. I'm not enjoying it as much as Season 1, and Sharon Gless seems to be twice as annoying.

On the plus side, they've cut down that freeze frame crap that drove me nuts in S1, and Tricia Helfer is stunning without makeup.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Only on the first season myself, I've just started watching series 1. It's good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Grand auld laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Its not bad alright. I've only seen season 1 so far. I only started watching it because Bruce Campbell's in it. I like the story as its a bit different. The editing could be a bit better though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I've been watching this since last year, and though this one doesn't seem as good, it's still enjoyable. Very MacGyver, right down to the running commentary on what Michael's doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I seen season 1 which was entertaining. Season2 just seems like there running out of new fresh ideas. I can't see a 3rd season. Generation kill is better if anyones interested. Its a story of marines when they invaded Iraq for oil ehum to rid them of that tyrant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Must check it out. Watched first two seasons of Sleeper Cell there recently and enjoyed it a lot. Some good acting and well put together although the plot did disappoint in parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Loved Season 1

Bruce Campbell keeps this show going and he's barely in it! The main charachter has to be the smuggest son of a b***h in tv history. Can't stand him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭irishbran77

I'm going to see Bruce Campbell's new film "My Name is Bruce" in a few weeks here in the States and he's introducing it! The problem is that while he's supposedly a great person to meet and listen to talk, this movie looks god-awful. Ah well, I'll try and snap some pictures...

• Advertisement
Advertisement