Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Defender Doors

Options
  • 26-07-2008 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Folks,

I'm looking for doors for my 1992 defender 90. Any ideas where I might look?
    All I can find at the moment are located in the UK.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭landydef

you often come across people breaking land rovers and selling parts on the ireland section of the landroveraddict.com website,getting body panels sent over from england can be tricky as many suppliers wont send them as they are prone to damage during carraige,failing that im sure traynors up north would have what you need and they will deliver it to your door too! www.traynors.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭harlem

Hiya, PC 4x4 in Hebron Business park Kilkenny can get em in, not entirely sure what price but I know when I priced them for a friend versus the cost of getting some in from the UK they worked out cheaper.
    http://www.locallink.ie/view.php?i=403210

Advertisement