Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sunday 26th gaa .

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

I'm going for Fermanagh myself. The way I saw the last match, things didn't exactly go for Fermanagh - they hit the crossbar and the post and their forwards missed some chances they normally would've got. But they still came away with the draw, finishing the match more strongly. They completely wiped Armagh out in midfield in the last 25 mins which I'd be worried about if I was backing Armagh. The Armagh forward line is undoubtedly impressive with McDonnell and Clarke, and tbh I think it's about 50/50, but this makes Fermanagh good value at 15/8.

Looking forward to it anyway, the standard up in Ulster has been great this year.

Advertisement