Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEDR Help....

Options
  • 25-07-2008 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

What the hell do I fill in for this?

The nameservers for a domain are the computers that host the domain name. Your domain hosting provider will supply this information. You must include the name of at least two distinct nameservers. **Please Note: Only include IP addresses if your domain is part of the nameserver name (Glue Records) e.g. domain = ucd.ie nameserver = ns1.ucd.ie.
    Hostname 1*: **IP Address 1: Hostname 2*: **IP Address 2: Hostname 3: **IP Address 3:

Im in urgent need to get this, so an expediated reply would be fantastic.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Ask your hosting provider for their nameservers and make sure that they have setup the domain on them for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Kenmare

blacknight wrote: »
    Ask your hosting provider for their nameservers and make sure that they have setup the domain on them for you.

Okay for sheer convienence and cheapnes I brought a Godaddy just to try out. I stuck down their nameserver names so hopefully that will do.

Do IEDR work over the weekend? Really want this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

They've automated the zone reloads, so if it's setup correctly it should work...

Advertisement