Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Multiroom Trial???

Options
  • 25-07-2008 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey.

I'm getting sky+ installed and was thinking of getting sky multiroom for the kitchen also but not sure if the family will really make use of it or not. I know it'll be handy every now and again but not sure if it'll be worth 15 euro a month.

...Anyway I heard that if you are not satisfied you can cancel your subscription within the first month. Does anyone know if this is true or not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Yep, that's right as far as I know. I just signed up for Sky HD and I noticed they said that in the terms & conditions spiel over the phone. I think it's the same for most things involving a contract.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I think by law that there may well be a cooling-off period, though maybe that's just for purchased goods.

Is there not an offer where Multiroom is half-price for certain period at the moment? I was pretty sure there was, but Sky's offers change as often as the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Really? There is a cooling off period for SkyHD? So if I upgraded to HD and then decided to cancel withint the first month...what happens? Do they come and take the box back (refunding you the 150 euro) or do you get to keep it without a hd sub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Ludo wrote: »
    Really? There is a cooling off period for SkyHD? So if I upgraded to HD and then decided to cancel withint the first month...what happens? Do they come and take the box back (refunding you the 150 euro) or do you get to keep it without a hd sub?

Listening to the T&Cs on the phone I got the impression you could just cancel within 28 days for a full refund.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Sky are offering multi-room for €7.50 a month for your first 12 months at the moment. I'm just off the phone from ordering it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement