Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aux Input for AURIS

Options
  • 25-07-2008 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey, I got myself an auris,,, want to stick in my ipod but there is no aux jack, anyone know where it can be found or how i can rig it to work

?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Toyota do an ipod integration kit for the Auris, ipod cable is fitted in the upper glovebox (see that little shelf towards the top of the upper glovebox? that's for the ipod) and it comes with an anti-rattle self-adhesive mat for the ipod to sit on.
    The headunit controls the ipod functions, e.g;
    "1" button skips down an album
    "2" button skips up an album
    "Seek >" button skips up a track
    "Seek<" button skips down a track
    "Text" button changes the display
    If you have a Luna model, you can change tracks using the up/down bottons, and change album by holding down the same buttons.

It costs around €200, I've got one and it's very good as it powers the ipod and the ipod is well hidden in the glovebox

• Registered Users Posts: 17 jocksey

Yeah i know that one dude but im a stickler for paying that much for an cable thats available in peats for 35 euro. 35 vs 200 is a good bit of cash and id say its easy enough to get to the actual aux input. was just trying to save 150 blips is all...
    yeah ive seen the units they use,, they are pretty good alright. how are they for selecting ur playlists

Advertisement