Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edgar Mitchell

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

I often like to state the condition, the story, the myth if you will, about Columbus coming here and some of the Indians not seeing the ships simply because it was not in their collective consciousness and their repertoire, they at least didn't want to see them.

FFS. :rolleyes: Now there's a conspiracy theory all on it's own.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

There's a thread in AH but look down through his wiki. The guy claims he was distance healed by a 17 year old. He never had any medical evidence that he had liver cancer in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

Yep, they want us to believe in UFOs alright. Lot of it about lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

UFO's only ever abduct idiots, you ever notice that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

UFO's only ever abduct idiots, you ever notice that?

Nope.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I often like to state the condition, the story, the myth if you will, about Columbus coming here and some of the Indians not seeing the ships simply because it was not in their collective consciousness and their repertoire, they at least didn't want to see them.

FFS. Now there's a conspiracy theory all on it's own.

thats a pretty widely held theory,

to giveit literary analogy, consider the HHGTTG, The Krikkets never looked up, were unaware of evena sky till the spaceship came crashin out of it :)

same same on this theory, the native Americans had no frame of reference forwhat a ship was so they collectivley ignored them till it was toolate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Fair play to you mahatma for trying to keep this forum going. As you may know, I'm a firm believer in the UFO phenomenon as being intelligently controlled craft. I also believe disclosure is coming very soon. The amount of disclosure the public is witnessing at the moment is unprecedented. Have you mentioned the latest CNN/Larry King UFO show? Some great footage and witness testimony of a UFO disarming a nuclear missle.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread374145/pg1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

thats a pretty widely held theory,

same same on this theory, the native Americans had no frame of reference forwhat a ship was so they collectivley ignored them till it was toolate

My son was a few months old the first time he saw a dog. He had no frame of reference. He got all excited and bounced up and down, "shouting" with his hands out trying to reach it. My second son was about the same age when he saw a cat for the first time, he cried when he saw it at the front door. He had no frame of reference. How far we've come. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Kernel wrote: »
    Fair play to you mahatma for trying to keep this forum going.

I actually agree with you on this. The rest of you seems to have sloped off after it being shown on numerous occasions that you're theories don't add up.

meglome wrote: »
    I actually agree with you on this. The rest of you seems to have sloped off after it being shown on numerous occasions that you're theories don't add up.

Nah, it's hostile attitudes like your own that stop people posting. I post on conspiracy forums with open minded people of similar interest to my own. I don't recall ever being 'shown' on this forum. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

you have forced me too do this...

I call shenanigans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

CHD wrote: »
    you have forced me too do this...

I call shenanigans.
    Yep. The common enemy. The outside threat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Shenanigans Eh?

how about we stick with the topic at hand, rather than trying to belittle other posters, y know make a inteligent contribution to the debate.

Dubtony how many dogs did he not notice before he started pointing and shouting?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Shenanigans Eh?

how about we stick with the topic at hand, rather than trying to belittle other posters, y know make a inteligent contribution to the debate.

Dubtony how many dogs did he not notice before he started pointing and shouting?
    I think he's full of it,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Nah, it's hostile attitudes like your own that stop people posting.

Sorry you feel that way, I honestly don't feel any hostility towards you whatsoever. But I may not agree with what you post depending on what it is.
    I post on conspiracy forums with open minded people of similar interest to my own. I don't recall ever being 'shown' on this forum. :rolleyes:

This is where I do have an issue, it has been shown time and again that what yourself and other 'truthers' put forward as facts are not quite the facts you purport them to be. I read the same things you do and yet what I see is different. I don't feel the need to believe the official investigation nor do I feel the need to believe the conspiracy's. I just read the detail and see what makes the most sense. I find a lot of paranoia in the 'truth' movement. I also think you mean you post on forums where there are 'like' minded people, people who will agree with you. People in here such as bonkey put forward well research and thought out arguments that never seem to be shown to be incorrect. When something awkward is put forward the truthers just ignore it and throw some other muck instead.

Originally Posted by UFO EVIDENCE

I am actually looking for were you heard this story. I have come across it a couple of times. I actually asked in the paranormal forum but was unable to get an answer.

Can anybody let me know ?

I am actually looking for were you heard this story. I have come across it a couple of times. I actually asked in the paranormal forum but was unable to get an answer.

Can anybody let me know ?

The story was put forward in a recent documentary (which I cannot remember the name of) which basically used bastardised quantum theory to put forward suggestions of using your mind to get what you wanted from the universe. It was a massive seller, but smacked of pseudo-religion. Haven't got any time to check for it now though, but someone here should know it... Posted about the damn documentary in paranormal about two years ago too....Alzheimers ftw! :)

Advertisement