Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House for sale; Cavan

Options
  • 25-07-2008 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Sorry I'm not sure if I'm allowed post this here but I'm gonna go ahead. If not just lock it!

4 Bed Semi-Detached
    Cluain Mullach, No 13, Mullagh Co Cavan

€265,000 ono

Pictures available on request just pm me.

Features

A1 energy related homes
    Solar hot water system, heating over 50% of requirements
    Central heating system
    High degree of insulation for energy rating
    Fully painted interior
    Top of the range fittted integrated appliances
    Gas fire supplied
    Comfortable Commuting Distance From Dublin City Centre only 1 hour drive
    Located only approx 5 miles from New Propsed M3 Motorway
    Excellent Rental Potential From An Investors Point Of View
    All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
    Wooden venetian blinds
    Full smart home package costing €20,000
    Beam vacuum system
    Fully alarmed
    Eircom Broadband
    Satelite system with free stations
    10 Year homebond guarantee
    Maintenance free exterior
    Cobblelock driveways
    Decorative coving to all downstairs rooms

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Sorry I'm not sure if I'm allowed post this here but I'm gonna go ahead. If not just lock it!
    Its fine, this is one of the few corners of boards.ie that allows ad.s.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

When you say it's an hour's communting distance to Dublin city centre do you mean now or when the motorway will be built? From Navan to city centre takes an hour off peak, have no idea what it would take if you needed to be in the office on the quays at 9am but I'd bet leaving Mullagh at 8am wouldn't cut it! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

This is the second one from Cavan in a few days, word must be out that it's free.
    Maybe Boards should start charging for these ads ;)

How does OP avoid Kells because I won't mind knowing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Yeh Mullagh is in the southerly point of Cavan.

Maybe that drive is by helicopter? Ye never know :D

jmayo wrote: »
    How does OP avoid Kells because I won't mind knowing ?
    Put "Mullagh Co Cavan" and "Dublin" into www.viamichelin.com and select shortest route - it takes you through Moynalty and Carlanstown.

http://www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/gbr/dyn/controller/Itineraires?strStartCityCountry=EUR&strStartAddress=&strStartMerged=Mullagh+Co+Cavan&strDestCityCountry=EUR&strDestAddress=&strDestMerged=dublin&choiceType=5&ie=UTF-8&x=42&y=12

This suggests a journey time of 1h28.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,326 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

AARoadwatch routeplanner gives 1H23Mins, they must drive faster cars :p

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Ok I'll offer €65,000 seeing as there is a recession on and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 RTuwilliger

What's a smart home package? and was it worth 20k?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭maninasia

I'm more impressed about the solar heating system that takes cares of 50% of the heating cost, in IRELAND?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

The smart home package is a sound system installed throughout the house. In other words you can plug your Ipod into a dock in the sitting room and have music playing in the kitchen. There're a few docks throughout the house.

Also, the house came with a TV. Using the smart system you can control the TV from other rooms in the house.

Finally, off the top of my head, instead of a vacuum cleaner you just have a pipe that you plug into a hole in the wall and you use that to vacuum the house. Everything is routed to a waste bin in the utility room.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

The smart home package is a sound system installed throughout the house. In other words you can plug your Ipod into a dock in the sitting room and have music playing in the kitchen. There're a few docks throughout the house.
    Does it only work for iPods? What if I have a zen or want to plug in me laptop? Can I control whats playing in the "dock" from the kitchen?
    Also, the house came with a TV. Using the smart system you can control the TV from other rooms in the house.
    Especially handy for those of us who can see through walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

The TV thing is more for when you're in a bedroom sort of thing.

And the Smart package works for laptops ipods etc. Whatever you can plug headphones into really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Does it only work for iPods? What if I have a zen or want to plug in me laptop? Can I control whats playing in the "dock" from the kitchen?

Especially handy for those of us who can see through walls.

Yea I have a Zen also - would this work with the zen ? No good to me without the zen

Keep it on topic and constructive folks.

Advertisement