Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Poker Sites, recommend some...?

Options
  • 24-07-2008 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭

I play a good bit of poker on my phone...

The only one I use is Aces Royal http://www.acesroyal.com/acesroyal/poker.htm

Is there any other mobile poker sites I should be looking at, wouldn't mind another sign on bonus...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 korvin

Is there any other mobile poker sites I should be looking at, wouldn't mind another sign on bonus...

Just wondering if any has ever got their prize from "Aces Royal"? I've won ~30 Euro, requested it to be sent to me as a bank cheque - and got nothing from them in more than a month. They do not reply to my e-mails either - even thou I'm receiving read/receipt notifications.

Another issue is that they promise to reimburse you your bills for data usage (traffic), but they won't tell you that it does not work for three's 3pay customers - because you won't be able to show them the official bill from Three for "data usage" transferring data to/from their web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

korvin wrote: »
    Just wondering if any has ever got their prize from "Aces Royal"? I've won ~30 Euro, requested it to be sent to me as a bank cheque - and got nothing from them in more than a month. They do not reply to my e-mails either - even thou I'm receiving read/receipt notifications.

Another issue is that they promise to reimburse you your bills for data usage (traffic), but they won't tell you that it does not work for three's 3pay customers - because you won't be able to show them the official bill from Three for "data usage" transferring data to/from their web site.

Give them a call, I've always got my cheques from them, they might have a minimum £50 cheque I think, mine were all £200+, have't seen one in a while:(

They don't reimburse you for the data usage, it dosen't use data from your allowance in the first place....they same applies to skysports, planet 3, music store, skype, msn etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Enzo Scifo

Poker on your phone!! please dont post any more details, my eyes are bad enough playing into the night besides having it available 24/7

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Enzo Scifo wrote: »
    Poker on your phone!! please dont post any more details, my eyes are bad enough playing into the night besides having it available 24/7

it's way to addictive.....

Advertisement