Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website recommendation for creatin a Travel Blog etc

Options
  • 24-07-2008 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,
    Just wondering if anyone knew of a good site that will do something like www.getjealous.com? There's a lot of flaws in the site so would prefer something else? Or would I be better off making my own blog?
    Thanks
    Gary

P.S. Sorry if it's in the wrong place!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

considering you've used WP a fair bit .. whats stopping you throwing up a blog adding gallery .. adding a calendar ... and a google map with a few markers thrown on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭randombar

Ya reckon I might just add on to www.gearoidcorcoran.com!

That safari club website is pretty class by de way! Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Ya reckon I might just add on to www.gearoidcorcoran.com!

Would make more sense ... doesn't really seem like there is anything that great on the other site ? seems pretty much like a blog for dummies ? :D maybe some map markers or something but that is fairly handy to do and no doubt there'll be some kinda plugin for WP :)
    GaryCocs wrote: »
    That safari club website is pretty class by de way! Fair play!

Thanks still a few bits and pieces to sort on it ... but its definitely getting there ... SEO is the big task ahead now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭randombar

Cool, given me something else (other than work) to do now! :D

Advertisement