Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

volunteering in India

Options
  • 24-07-2008 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

I am interested in partaknig in a volunteer/travel program in India and would like to do so through an Irish agency. Unfortunately all my web-based searches have led to American organisations.

Does anyone know of an Irish agency that offers volunteer programs to India, (other than USIT and i-to-i)?

I am specifically interested in a rural based post, in the northern part of India and if possible I would like to get involved in community work or working with women. I would consider worknig with kids also.

Any ideas? thnks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 1,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭star gazer

This post came through in a search of india on the volunteerism forum. www.suas.ie a thorough website. I guess if they don't have exactly what you are thinking of they should be able to point you in the right direction for similar organisations.

Advertisement