Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Arann Happy hour. Ends 2pm

Options
  • 24-07-2008 1:17pm
    Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.aerarann.com/
    Heard about it from a collegue.

Seems to be €5 and taxes and charges.

Not sure what the savings are, but im sure theres some there to be made.

Not sure where the listings of places are. The Notice for the happy hour doesnt link to anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Their crafty fcukers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators Posts: 12,367 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Sneaky of them, putting it on during lunch time! Very poor site though. I wonder did anyone anywhere get the cheap flights?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 VelocityGirl

Thanks for the heads up!

The site worked OK for me. I picked up resonably cheap flights to Cardiff. €65 return - there were a lot of taxes!

Seems to be slowing down now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

tried to book flights from Cork - Belfast. The price came up as 10 euros plus 70 in taxes - wtf? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭rosullivan

zeusnero wrote: »
    tried to book flights from Cork - Belfast. The price came up as 10 euros plus 70 in taxes - wtf? :confused:

That's nothing. Just tried Bristol-Cork return and it was Stg£168 BEFORE TAXES :eek:. WTF!!! Crafty Gits;)

Advertisement