Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Pistol(Part II)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I am buying a GBB for the first time and I have narrowed it down to:

The Bell 92
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=19

Or

The Deagle 50 Chrome
    http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=460

I would like to find out your opions on both e.g weight blowback reliability power.

Personally I love the look of the Deagle or is the Bell more reliable

Get the Deagle.

I'm not a Deagle fan, but the HFC varient is much more reliable than the Bell M9. Plus there's loads of M9s out there...the Deagle wouldn't be so common, especially in chrome. Although putting it in a holster will be awkward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Shiva wrote: »
    Get the Deagle.

I'm not a Deagle fan, but the HFC varient is much more reliable than the Bell M9. Plus there's loads of M9s out there...the Deagle wouldn't be so common, especially in chrome. Although putting it in a holster will be awkward.

it puts the deagle in its hand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Neither!!

Buy a KJ works M9!

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Of the two there i'd go with the deagle but i would reccomend the KJ Works sig p226.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Mweelrea wrote: »
    Of the two there i'd go with the deagle but i would reccomend the KJ Works sig p226.

depends what he wants it for
    the sig is a brilliant set piece feels great and its nice and accurate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Kinda considering the sig as it is the same price as the deagle.By the way I cant see myself going to a skirmish.Although I love the look of the deagle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Get a glock!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    Get a glock!:P

:pac: That doesn't deserve a response lol. How about a 1911 style? I have the we 1911 tactical,
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=248 i got one 3 weeks ago and it's the biz great feel being all metal, great sound, good price and very accurate!

Ah too many choices :DThanks for all the help

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

if youre gettin a 1911 get a KJW, all the rest are quite simply a disappointment compared to it. its accurat and chronos circa 320
    KJW Glock 23 is also a solid gun with good gas consumption, but chronos about 260-280.
    both are well made and have a far more realistic sound when operated as well as good blow back.

• Advertisement

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

if youre gettin a 1911 get a KJW, all the rest are quite simply a disappointment compared to it.

Have you used a TM 1911? I seriously can't see how they are a disappointment and imo, one of the best GBB's around.

Original question - Deagle, the Bell's are far too unreliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Cough"Glock"Cough:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i think that deagle looks like something from the bottom of a cereal box to be honest,
    their way too big aswell and not comfy to hold. the bell M9 isnt the best either though, if ya like the look of the M9s (and i love them) go for the HFC version, its the best built and most reliable one ive come across so far., :)

either that or get a G18c, ya know ya want to., :D

Thanks for all the replies lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

Beast ASI wrote: »
    Have you used a TM 1911? I seriously can't see how they are a disappointment and imo, one of the best GBB's around.

Original question - Deagle, the Bell's are far too unreliable.

yeah iv used it and while it is reliable and accurate, when im using a pistol i dont want to be afraid to laeve it on the dash on a sunny day.

thatb said i see the bell full metal kits, with trades, on rsov for small money, they should fit the gun as its an exact copy, although the tollerences may not be tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

vtec wrote: »

either that or get a G18c, ya know ya want to., :D

lol:D

Advertisement