Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House for sale

Options
  • 23-07-2008 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hey all

Just wondering if there is any body out there looking to buy a house to rent it out? We are in a position to sell our house fully furnished and would be willing to rent it back out for the next six months. We are in a new housing estate in virginia in cavan. Its a 4 bed semi. fitted wardrobes in all the rooms.
    3 double bedrooms and one single. Rental market seems to be very good around here.

Any way just thought i would throw it up here and see what happens.

Pm me if you want to know more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

ambman wrote: »
    Hey all

Just wondering if there is any body out there looking to buy a house to rent it out? We are in a position to sell our house fully furnished and would be willing to rent it back out for the next six months. We are in a new housing estate in virginia in cavan. Its a 4 bed semi. fitted wardrobes in all the rooms.
    3 double bedrooms and one single. Rental market seems to be very good around here.

Any way just thought i would throw it up here and see what happens.

Pm me if you want to know more.

If rental market is so good then why are you selling ?
    Let's cut to the chase, how much ?

Advertisement