Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Special Airsoft Group

Options
  • 23-07-2008 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

SSAG (dodgy name but the best I could come up with) have been having mini-skirmishes (3-4ppl) in Sligo over the past while.

Just wondering if anyone else is interested in coming out with us.
    We usually play on week days around 8-10pm very close to Sligo town; next game is tomorrow night.

Let me know if you are interested and I can PM you some specifics.

2696371574_51cfed750f.jpg?v=0

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i'll play

where are ye playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

where would you be playing?

Puding wrote: »
    where would you be playing?

you from sligo pud?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

no im just interested in finding out, im a nosy bugger :)

Puding wrote: »
    no im just interested in finding out, im a nosy bugger :)

i'm sure it will be in a properly resourced area with all the relavant dohas

and that all nessiciary precauutions will be followed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

to be honest I don't know sligo well at all and am a disaster at giving directions. pm me a phone number or email and we'll agree to meet in town somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

MacAonghusa: Is this privately owned land you are skirmishing on?

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

I've got a team of 5 in sligo, wont make it tomorrow but would def be up for regular games.

Excellent.
    Do ye have a site ye play on?
    I'm looking for a better site now as the one we're on doesn't have enough variation, maybe one of the Coillte woods out the road. PM me some contact details when it suits and we'll keep in touch.

- M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

I really hope you are not skirmishing on public land. I would reckon you haven't asked Coillte for permission to do this and according to the charter this is against the rules.

It would also be a very stupid move for the sport of airsoft. If you are skirmishing on private land I assume the Gardai have been informed and you are out of sight of the general public. If not you are being extremely wreakless and endangering the sport being banned for the rest of us.

PM me if you need to address any of this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement