Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco 25% Off at Weekend

Options
  • 23-07-2008 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

I believe that Tesco will have either 25% or back with clubcard on TV's Consoles and Computers at the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Decent shout if its true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

True but who remembers the 50% one?
    Still have a TV, DVD a couple of other things from that one. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭BigglesMcGee

How much is a PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

DRakE wrote: »
    Decent shout if its true :)

Its true alright. Just heard an ad for it on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

bazwaldo wrote: »
    Its true alright. Just heard an ad for it on the radio.

Did you hear which? 25% off or 25% back in coupons?

• Advertisement

johnfás wrote: »
    Did you hear which? 25% off or 25% back in coupons?

Back on clubcard. Good for your clubcard deals :D. Not as good as 50% though. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Hey

I was looking for LCD TV about 20" for Bedroom but They only seem to have Standing ones none are capable of being Wall mounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Just seen an ad on the Star for it. Thinking about getting a PS3 myself. I think they are €399 so that would mean €100 back in vouchers in November. Good deal me thinks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

True but who remembers the 50% one?
    Still have a TV, DVD a couple of other things from that one. :p
    I nearly had a heart attack working that morning, sold every tv in the store :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭molly(",)

there is alot of shops with discount i noticed newlands garden cenetr has 25% off only problem is i went in for da dog food n guess wot its 25% off everything bt dog and cat food!!! did come out wit a very cheap patio heater!!! worth while to look round for discounts lately

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Hi

Does anyone know when does it start, probably Saturday?

I'm looking for a Nintendo DS, any ideas how much they are in Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Runs from Thursday to Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Just to clarify. It's from Thursday to Sunday.

The offer is 25% back on PC's, Laptop's, TV's, Games consoles and electrical in your November statement.

Games, blank cd's, and accessories aren't included.

nava wrote: »

€160

• Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

did come out wit a very cheap patio heater!

How much was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

nava wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know when does it start, probably Saturday?

Says €159.99 with 39.99 back.

Thursday to Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I beieve the new Argos is out Saturday so they might have a cheap TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Just to clarify this, when they say you'll get 25% back in coupons in November, are the coupons general ones for use on anything in the shop or are some likely to be for specific products?

The coupons can be used on any item in Tescos. Like a voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brophy

Any one know how much the nintendo wii is? and does it come in a bundle pack with wii fit?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭leex

Bought a WII bundled with WII Play and Rayman: Raving Rabbids for 319.95euro. If I use the vouchers in Tesco it'll have costed me a net of 240euro.

Anybody use clubcard voucher for hotel stays with the Clubcard deals? The above purchase would give me 320euro of vouchers for a hotel stay. Can you use them all on the one booking?

• Advertisement

leex wrote: »
    Bought a WII bundled with WII Play and Rayman: Raving Rabbids for 319.95euro. If I use the vouchers in Tesco it'll have costed me a net of 240euro.

Anybody use clubcard voucher for hotel stays with the Clubcard deals? The above purchase would give me 320euro of vouchers for a hotel stay. Can you use them all on the one booking?

Yes. I had vouchers from buying a WII and a TV a few months ago. Stayed in Carlton hotel at the start of July and will try a Select Hotel when my deal vouchers arrives. You need to call the hotel number to get the price as the prices on the web are special prices and the price you'll get won't be as good. Then when you know what you need to convert, send them off, it'll take at least a week to get them back and then you can make the booking. They say to book at least 14 days before your stay. I think I gave a weeks notice for Carlton and they were fine about it.

Even though the price they quote isn't great, given that the vouchers are 1:4, it still works out half price or better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

dunser wrote: »
    Hey

I was looking for LCD TV about 20" for Bedroom but They only seem to have Standing ones none are capable of being Wall mounted.

Take the pedestal (stand) off it and buy a VESA bracket to mount it on the wall.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭james1234

Anyone know if there's an online list of laptops, or if they sell any, at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Freddie59 wrote: »
    Take the pedestal (stand) off it and buy a VESA bracket to mount it on the wall.:)

wasnt able to fit the vesa brackets to my 26" cello. had to make up an adaptor plate for them to be used together

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

Thanks OP, got myself a PS3 for a tidy price today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

wasnt able to fit the vesa brackets to my 26" cello. had to make up an adaptor plate for them to be used together

Pity. Apparently there are two types of Vesa spacings.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 nodnod

hi alunucc where did you get ps3 and what price, did you get ps3 alone or was it in a games pack

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

nodnod wrote: »
    hi alunucc where did you get ps3 and what price, did you get ps3 alone or was it in a games pack

thanks

Killarney. Paid e470 for the ps3 and 2 games. Didnt really want the games but they are good for trade in. They had at least 1 more console left afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Is this all tesco stores in Ireland(south)?

• Advertisement

Is this all tesco stores in Ireland(south)?

Yes, all in the south. However, not all would stock electrical items. The bigger the store, the more variety of electrical stock.

Advertisement