Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32LG3000 Not Programmed

Options
  • 23-07-2008 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought a 32" LG over the weekend and plugged my chorus box into the back of it and away i went. But when I tried to turn it on today it is telling me that it is " not programmed ". I know it's chorus because it is working fine upstairs. The tv was not touched between the time i went to bed last night ( working fine ) and when i tried to turn it on today. I have tried the auto tune and manual tune but nothing seems to be workin. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Is it not a case of just plugging the Chorus Box into one of the SCART Ports and its done. I don't think you have to Tune it. There is an Input button on the remote. It will bring up the menu on screen. Use Left and Right arrow to select the input you want.

Advertisement