Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Internet - free photo frames X 2 !!!

Options
  • 22-07-2008 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭

Just got a flyer in the post.
    If a friend gives my account number when signing up to any UTV broadband bundle, via phone or online, we'll both get a free digital photo frame once their account goes live.
    Looks like a 7" photo frame by the photo, no specs on the frame supplied.
    Offer limited to one per household.
    Any takers ? Existing customers and new signees will need to pair off. Drop me a PM.
    Oh, and it says "Don't be telling anyone" on the flyer, so don't tell anyone, OK ? :)
    This is not a p***take by the way, it's a real offer !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭higster

long_b wrote: »
    Just got a flyer in the post.
    If a friend gives my account number when signing up to any UTV broadband bundle, via phone or online, we'll both get a free digital photo frame once their account goes live.
    Looks like a 7" photo frame by the photo, no specs on the frame supplied.
    Offer limited to one per household.
    Any takers ? Existing customers and new signees will need to pair off. Drop me a PM.
    Oh, and it says "Don't be telling anyone" on the flyer, so don't tell anyone, OK ? :)
    This is not a p***take by the way, it's a real offer !

Got one when signed up with UTV. Quality is very so so to say the least. Works, but won't have it on the mantle piece but on a side board in the corner of the room. Feels and looks cheap.

Be more worried about broadband/phone costs (personally I think they do a good deal) and customer support (dodgy) and not the this sweetener.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Was supposed to get one too when I joined UTV, though still waiting after 5 weeks.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I got one of those flyers too. So if anyone is looking to sign up and op is taken, drop me a line.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Same here, anyone switching to UTV drop me a PM. If the others are taken of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭Spipov

same here :) drop me a line if anyone wants to sign up :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 371 ✭✭Traffic

I got one of the flyers too so if anyone is looking to join utv drop me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I still have one so feel free to PM

Advertisement