Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on implants?

Options
  • 22-07-2008 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

iv still got a baby tooth, with the adult tooth still in my gum... my ortho wanted me to get an operation to allow the adult tooth down and then braces to guide it down... thing is my teeth look perfect (iv always loved them) so its heart breaking to get braces for 2 years when its not like they will actually look any different afterwards!!!

got a second opinion who said this isnt necessary, but the baby tooth is going to eventually fall out.... so any other advice?

can anyone explain to me how implants / false teeth work?

advantages/disadvantages? price? how long do they last?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 whyohwhy

hi i found a dentist very good he has his surgery in denture express cliniic in dorest street. he so reasonable and specailise in implants etc im goin soon to get crowns 2of them for €1000 which im happy with ive priced arnd..hes done all the work i needed before my crowns which im looking forward to getting

Advertisement