Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overround 91%

Options
  • 22-07-2008 3:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭

Check out the odds on oddschecker.com for the Tyrone and Westmeath match this Sat -Bet365 have the draw/Westmeath odds the wrong way around - Westmeath are 15-2 and draw @ 23-10

Its possible to back all 3 outcomes and make 9% on your stake

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,362 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

They'll prob enforce 'palpable error', but good spot anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭badbrian

They'll prob enforce 'palpable error', but good spot anyway.

I was thinking the same myself but I threw a small wager on Westmeath anyway.

Edit: They have voided my wager.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

badbrian wrote: »
    I was thinking the same myself but I threw a small wager on Westmeath anyway.

Edit: They have voided my wager.

The **** - they should be made pay, a punter should be able to withdraw his bet too saying he made a mistake when placing it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

A lot of bookies will allow you to cancel your bet or change it before the start of an event. I've done it a number of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Mont wrote: »
    The **** - they should be made pay, a punter should be able to withdraw his bet too saying he made a mistake when placing it

Yawn. Thats the way it is, always has been always will be.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

Bluetonic wrote: »
    A lot of bookies will allow you to cancel your bet or change it before the start of an event. I've done it a number of times.

Ya - is this in a bookies shop, if so what bookies
    I cant see this allowed online

• Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Have done it myself in a shop. Only last week, I stuck twenty on a nag while waiting for the bus only to realise that I only had twenty on me and didn't want to blow the lot and walk home. Changed the stake to a tenner and of course it hacked up at 5/1 :D

Online bookies give you the chance to cancel bets. You are asked at least once do you wish to proceed.

Advertisement