Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NiteLink servicing Glenwood Rd, Raheny

Options
  • 22-07-2008 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi there, just wondering would anybody know what night - link bus would take me as close as possible to glenwood, road which is just off the Tonlegee Rd, Raheny as I am starting work in a bar in the city centre and would prefer if i didn't have to walk to my house late at night.
    Thanks,
    Marie - Clare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Two options for that general area mid week....

31N runs 12:30 and 2AM Monday through Thursdays. It runs up towards Donaghmede from Raheny and hence to Baldoyle and Howth.

42N runs up the Malahide Road to Malahide and Portmarnock; hop off around UCI and walk from there. It also runs Monday-Thursdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Your options are as follows:

29N (Fri/Sat):
    Operates via Howth Road, St. Annes Estate, Raheny Village, and then Springdale Road and then through Edenmore Estate passing along the end of Glenwood Road along Tonlegee Avenue. It operates every 30 minutes from 00:30 to 04:30.

On Mondays to Thursdays you've got the 31N and 42N to Raheny Road and Coolock Crossroads respectively at 00:30 and 02:00. From there you'll have to walk.

Advertisement