Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grangegorman to Clontarf

Options
  • 22-07-2008 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello wonder could someone give me some advice.

I am moving to a new house in grangegorman just off the north circular by that massive church in phibbsborrough.

I work in clontarf does anyone have any idea of how long it would take to from grange gorman to clontarf in the morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

daire6913 wrote: »
    Hello wonder could someone give me some advice.

I am moving to a new house in grangegorman just off the north circular by that massive church in phibbsborrough.

I work in clontarf does anyone have any idea of how long it would take to from grange gorman to clontarf in the morning
    Are you living to the East of the recently opened DIT college campus out there in Grangegorman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daire6913

No just in front of the hospital. I dont even know if the dit campus has been built yet I thought the plan was for 20 10 or somethign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭cpstears

Please specify the following to make a better estimate

Time you want to leave at?

Area of Clontarf your heading for?

Your Preferred Route?

Possibly go down bottom of hill in Grangegorman with the Hospital on your left, turn left at the bottom onto North Brunswick Street, Right onto Church Street,
    Left onto North Quays all the way to the Point Depot, left onto East Wall Road and Right onto Alfie Byrne Road leaves you facing the Garda Station in Clontarf nearly. Takes about 35mins maybe a little less only real sticky part is from Church Street to O'Connell Bridge.

Someone else might have a better suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Most direct way would be in the N Circular to Dorset right, left there, right onto Clonliffe Road, left into Fairview, but no idea what traffic is like in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 scab-e

Luas: Smithfield to Connolly. Then DART: Connolly to Clontarf

or Drive/cycle/motorbike North Circular Rd to Amiens Street, North Strand, Fairview, Clontarf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭cpstears

Yeah, Amiens Street would be good leading to North Strand and then Fairview and onto Clontarf via Coast Road.

Problem with going by Clonliffe is the traffic is terrible in Drumcondra normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,257 ✭✭✭✭Victor

http://www.dto.ie/web2006/jp.htm

This suggests NCR - Ballybough - Fairview.

Put in the exact address and see.

Advertisement