Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question - possible mild spoiler

Options
  • 21-07-2008 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

Is the junkie who gives Omar refuge in season 1 michael's mother? I think it is but my mate disagrees. Settle a bet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I think you lost your bet.
    Michael's mom is played by Shamika Cotton and according to her imdb filmography she's only appeared in S4 and S5 of The Wire.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I think you lost your bet.
    Michael's mom is played by Shamika Cotton and according to her imdb filmography she's only appeared in S4 and S5 of The Wire.

i think your right. The Wire dont chop and stage people as far as i can remember

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

kearnsr wrote: »
    i think your right. The Wire dont chop and stage people as far as i can remember

Well, Gbenga Akinnagbe/Chris Partlow was in season one as a cop :eek:
    He was essentially an extra in a non-speaking, background role in one or two scenes.
    I think they showed the clip in one of those preview shows HBO did before S5 started.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Well, Gbenga Akinnagbe/Chris Partlow was in season one as a cop :eek:
    He was essentially an extra in a non-speaking, background role in one or two scenes.
    I think they showed the clip in one of those preview shows HBO did before S5 started.

Really? I didnt know that. I thought the Wire was very good at not reusing people for different roles.

Advertisement