Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replica Jersey Jock Tag

Options
  • 21-07-2008 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm just after getting a Notre Dame jersey in the post and the Jock Tag (big rectangle with the size on it, bottom left Jersey) is not to my taste. Its just the size I dont like, its black tag with teh Addidas logo but the size part has a white background and the size in black letters. Anyone know how i can cover the size?? Had though of covering the white backgound with a black marker but not sure about the results??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

if you were very careful you could try to unstitch the tag...?

Where you get it by the way? I thinking about ordering a ND jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Yeah I had thought of unstitchin it but, I would probably f**k it up and end up with a big hole there.

www.e-irish.com

Prices are pretty good on it, postage to Ireland is $40 though. But with currency the way it is, its still pretty good, I got the Jersey and a long sleeve ND t-shirt (nice quality), worked out around €65 delivered. I thinking of ordering the white Jersey and t-shirt now. Had been worried about size, I got a small (cause I am 5'7 but thin) and hangs fine on me.

cool. Thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭mousey007

sounds easy

just got me this

aandgreen831.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

very nice, does that have the stitched number and ND logo?? Have been looking around at other site for someone who will customise (name and number) and also ship to Ireland.

yep...it's an authentic.

got it from these guys on ebay. 100 euro including P&P. just made a best offer and it was accepted.

http://stores.ebay.com/JADGANGJERSEYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Invisistill

You can either buy a fabric marker from a local craft/sewing/fabric store and colour over it... I just recommend you stay away from Sharpies and other such markers. Make sure it's specifically for fabric.
    OR
    You can go to said stores (or order these solutions online) and get a little stitch ripper, it's inexpensive. It will leave tiny holes, but all you do is turn the shirt inside out and put the tip of the tool under a stitch (may take a bit of effort on the first one) and gently rip it, the rest will come easy.

For durability and such however, I strongly suggest the marker.

Hope I helped.
    Later Days,
    ~*Tanya*~

• Registered Users Posts: 15,191 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Hello 2008...Good to see you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Invisistill

Yeah, but I thought I'd reply any ways. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement