Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28.2E/10.714H - anything there?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭biologikal

I scanned this a few days ago on a Lidl STB, and got a no channel found message.

Maybe some Freesat trickery, that will only allow Freesat boxes view the channel!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Zaphod

I checked last night and the TP was blank. They are doing a lot of switching with that TP, so I wouldn't be surprised if the websites were showing conflicting or out-of-date info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

According to DS its tests for c4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Yes. There are ongoing debates about this on DS alright. People weren't able to tune in ITV regions on an FTA box as they were being flagged for Freesat. ITV were being ultra fussy about making sure when a particular postcode was entered in an initial Freesat setup the right ITV region was found for advertising purposes. This is probably going on with the CH4 regions (Scotland, N.I. etc.) at the moment.

The transponder is active but mostly with null PIDs. It was showing the 6 Channel 4 regions for about a day or two but they've fallen silent now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mikedelaney16

I'm getting 7 versions of Channel 4 on that transponder at the moment. Using a box with the Ali 3329B chip.

They're labeled 9211-9216 and 9281.

I can't get them on my other 2 boxes (STI 5519 chips) at the moment, but I think I may know the reason for that.

Yeah I'm getting them here too. The NI version on 9215 is quite blocky at times, I don't think its a bad signal so probably down to testing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Mayo Exile

Now listed on King of Sat: http://en.kingofsat.net/sat-astra2d.php

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

And for all ye Big Brother fans, the live stream is FTA at the moment on 10714H 22000.
    Labelled as 9230.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

christo82 wrote: »
    And for all ye Big Brother fans, the live stream is FTA at the moment on 10714H 22000.

What an incredible waste of space:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement