Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebaybanned to sell aeg's

Options
  • 20-07-2008 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,512 ✭✭✭✭

HI all buyer, After the month preparation, we are ready to start the sell of airsoft !!! The confirmed date is 28 July,2008, A new site for AEG will be linked to ebaybanned.com. G&P , Systema PTW, JG, CYMA, Dboy AEGs will firstly be listed. Since we have no experience on shipping AEG , we really want some advice from buyer. Would you mind tell me your experience on buying AEG from Asia (especially HK) ?? If you can not import AEG since the country import policy, please let me know.We appreciate your information and help. Regards Paulebaybanned.com

:)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

just got that mail myself ,
    it would be more in their line to sort out the shipping hassles they have at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

been brought up in ebaybanneds other threads, not as if its any new products, these items can be got at at other retailers with better service

2 cents

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i got it too, just informed him about the shipping situation and how its more economical for us to purchase of irish retailers, unless his prices are phenominally lower

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

posted that a few weeks ago

Advertisement