Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good site for replacement Projector lamps?

Options
  • 20-07-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

The bulb on my Infocus 4805 just blew and I'm looking to get a new one. Apart from eBay I don't know of anywhere that does them, cos the 4805 is reasonably old. Couldn't find them on pixmania and don't know of any others.

Anyone got any good links?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Tattoosnob

Try cvsmedia.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cianer

Just in case anyone is in the same boat as me I ended up getting the bulb from www.projectorking.com as cvsmedia.co.uk wanted to charge me £40 to ship it from London! Projector King charged $320 for the bulb and $30 shipped insured from the US, which worked out at €229 cos the dollar is pretty weak these days.

Their system has some issue accepting the address on my credit card (presumably because there was no Zip code or some such) but they accept paypal so it was fine. Great guys to deal with, highly recommended if anyone needs a replacement bulb.

Advertisement