Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lee Swim 08

Options
  • 19-07-2008 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Congrats to Cork Masters for a brilliantly organised event.

Had a great day today - Was only my second ever OW swim so was quite nervous but the atmosphere was brilliant both before/during/after the swim - everyone so friendly and helpful. Great day all round

Oh yea...the nice weather helped too!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

glad you enjoyed it funkyzeit. What a different day compared to last year when the weather was so bad the drains overran!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭holdfast

any one got the times of the swim, left before the prizes. I have looked at the website but nothing???

• Registered Users Posts: 10 aidi

Results are on here below the leinster results

http://www.swimleinster.com/opensea.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭holdfast

thanks for that i bit slower than i thought 41mins but i guess with a few lessons i can improve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Just registered for the SandyCove Challenge at the end of Sep. Anyone else done this before? If so it it tricky?

Slan

• Advertisement
Advertisement