Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organic Waste

Options
  • 19-07-2008 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I live in an apartment which unfortunately still has an incumbent management company and agent which are completely useless. I would try to push for organic waste collection but they can't even manage to get basic refuse collection and recycling services right yet so one step at a time and I also have to bide my time until the developer relinquishes control of the management company.

I would like to recycle my organic waste and for the moment I am doing my best by using relatives compost heaps however this still leaves other organic waste which is unsuitable for composting. I had thought about setting up a small wormery or food digester but I only have a balcony so I think these might be unsuitable. Any suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated :-)

Dave

Comments

Advertisement