Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering ghillie suit

Options
  • 19-07-2008 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anybody is ordering from this site?(or other with ghillie suits..)
    http://www.sniperghillies.com/
    if so ...i was thinkin order some stuff aswell...
    why i won't do it by myself? i don;t have credit card (yet!):(
    besides shipping will be cheaper then..
    i'm living in galway but i can travel to that person...or he can send me stuff by post..

ps. my first post..so hello everybody! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

you might try pm a user called arcto he got a really good one , cant remember where from though....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i believe his was also from http://www.sniperghillies.com/ they where a little slow to ship thought

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

IAS and Eirsoft have ghille suits, i dunno about the lads in cork and go tactical, they might have them too.,

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

irishcombataccessories.com do ghillie suits as well....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

What type are you after?

If you're looking for something cheap - http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPath=62_33&products_id=1371

I have it, and now that I do, I wish I had gone for a pants/shirt combo as it's awkward enough to move around in. Still, it does the job fairly well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

3v card its like a once off credit card. very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

What type are you after?

If you're looking for something cheap - http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPath=62_33&products_id=1371

I have it, and now that I do, I wish I had gone for a pants/shirt combo as it's awkward enough to move around in. Still, it does the job fairly well.
    thansk thehomeoDob..but i think i'm gonna go wtih a diferent type..l
    i check that 3v card actually! its good stuf...but only to 350e :confused:
    well i'm gonn try to do it using 3v card ..but first i'm gonna order rfile camo..and if it works...then..suit...
    thanks for so quick response anyway:confused:
    i wonder how much i'll wil have to pay on customs ?
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Arcto

I got the camelien (the spelling there is so incorect you should probably burn your eyes) suit a few weeks ago.

Very happy with it, allthough i must make a small alteration to make it more effective in an assault role.

They are a little slow on delivery. I paid for 6-9 working day delivery but it took about 15 or 16 days. But it arrived, and thats the main thing :D

Id recomend that site. They even send you spare ghillie with your suit so u can customise it a bit.

hi arcto
    can you post some pictures of your suit?
    i'll be usefull to make my decison..

i;m gonna order tomorrow or nex day.. not sure yet
    so if somebody want something...can join. i'm gonna take UPS it costs around 277 $..but its 3 days hehe!!(delivery from hong kong it was 3-4 days).."

not anymore..that stupid 3v card have 350 limit heh..wich i forgot about..
    i have to wait until i get my real credit card..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

I can sell you mine ghillie suit.

heh thats nice chief but...more details? pictures?:rolleyes:
    so show me what you have

Advertisement