Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiga, Amstrad

Options
  • 18-07-2008 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Commodore Amiga or an Amstrad computer..
    Anyone has one floating about please let me know.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I have an Amstrad CPC 464 at my folks house with a load of games, I think they are being sold on ebay for ~€750, yours for €500 with all the games (don't ask for a list please)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Clareman wrote: »
    I have an Amstrad CPC 464 at my folks house with a load of games, I think they are being sold on ebay for ~€750, yours for €500 with all the games (don't ask for a list please)

Sorry man but you will need god sitting on your shoulder to get that kind of money for an Amstrad cpc 464 lol. I admire your enthusiasm but I would not part with more then 100e for an unopened mint condition one.
    Theres a few Uk site affering them for almost nothing so I'll be checking them out for a deal.

Cheers anyways:D

Advertisement