Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No satellite signal is being recieved.

Options
  • 18-07-2008 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

The box has been like this for the last 20 mins.

Tried turning it off at the box, and at the socket, but it is still the same.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Was it OK up until that point (no occasional breaking up, etc)?

What make/model is the box?

Has it been windy, or have trees grown in front of dish?

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

Do you have Sky+ and are you taping two things or

Is the box not setup to tape and watch another channel ie only one connection coming into the box

If so you need to go to the channel that you are taping and either cancel the taping or watch the program from the planner

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Plug it out and disconnect the arial for 3 to 4 mins. Then check that all leads,scarts are securely connected. Plug in and turn on again and hopefully you will have a signal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Yeh, did you just turn it off, like, with the remote-control or did you pull all of the plugs? Whenever I get that error message, I pull-out all of the plugs and then plug them back in a few minutes later. It then takes it a few minutes to 'warm-up'.

Kevin

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
Advertisement