Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Writers' Group in Swords

Options
  • 18-07-2008 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi Everyone,

We have set up a new Writers' Group in Swords and are open to new members.

The group will meet every second wednesday in Swords Library on the Rathbeale Road. We will engage in free writing, writing excercises and critiquing sessions.

If anyone would like to join the group or would like further information please contact Geraldine at swordswriters@gmail.com

Look forward to meeting some new members,

Geraldine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bellapip

Hey Ger,

Its good to know there is something closer at hand for me, so I will be contacting you regarding times etc. I imagine you are well up and running at this stage so I hope it is going well.

Just thought as you are a new group, I would mention an Ezine you might like to check out.
    Its theoddvillepress.com a new brilliant on line magazine which is looking for submissions from writers from every walk of life.

Hope you all get a chance to check it out, I will be in touch soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GerW

Hi Bellapip,

Thanks for your interest in the group and I will most certainly check out the new ezine and spread the word.

Just a note about the New Swords Writers' Group.

The Group is now actually full. There has been an enormous response and interest in the group and as we can only accommodate a certain amount of members we are no longer open to new members.

However, I will say that members come and go in groups like this and if anyone is still interested in the group please drop me a line and I will keep your details if and when the group is open to new members.

Also, as we have received a large interest in the group it is always possible that the group can be expanded in another way in the future.

So, if you are still interested and would like further information on the group still contact me and we'll see what we can do!

Best of Luck Ger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lien15

hi Ger,

I am interested in joining your session. have you any dates to start sorted yet.

Neil.

hard15talk@yahoo.com.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bellapip

Hi Ger,

I am still interested, so if you want to pm me or just post here on details would be great.

Many thanks

http://www.theoddvillepress.com

B.

Advertisement