Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping gear

Options
  • 18-07-2008 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

hi all,

went on ebay looking for some camping gear, tent sleeping bag etc for some of the upcoming mil-sim events and found a company in Bray, www.ishkasports.com - http://stores.ebay.ie/Ishka-Sports

i went to their shop direct today, to buy my gear and got a bit of a discount, they say that if a group buy in bulk they will offer group discounts,

i had a look at the kit at it looks to be good quality,will be testing it out soon! i was going to buy from Argos but it didnt trust the look of some of them, in this dodgy weather i thought it was better to get something a bit better quality,

dont worry im not on commisson :D and maybe just because of the time of year and the likes of the gathering going on maybe others might be able to post some good camping deals here too?

thanks

J

Comments

Advertisement