Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jazz/Blues guitarist seeking band/s or musicians

Options
  • 18-07-2008 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, my name is Paolo Zardo and I am a 33yrs old italian guy and I play blues from 10 yrs and jazz from 5 (totally 18 years of practicing and playing). I am a very serious and determined musician and I wanna find some other people who r interested in both kind of music to form 2 distinct bands and play classic standards and some stuff I wrote during these yrs, or a band seeking for a blues or jazz guitarist...

Influences: Robben Ford, John Scofield, Matt Schofield, Pat Metheny, John Abercrombie, Bill Frisell, Larry Carlton, Allman Bros Band, Led Zeppelin, Jeff Beck, Hendrix, Clapton, Peter Green, Rory Gallagher and a lot of other guitarists and musicians in general...

If u wanna know something more go here and listen to my songs: www.myspace.com/paolozardohorizon
    These r only a few recordings of my work...

Cheers and keep on playing...

PS: please, no guitarists, thanks.

Advertisement