Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: ase utra cqb supressor 5/8" thread

• 18-07-2008 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

CQB ase utra for .223 as new. 250 euro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

As before, don't forget that you need permission from the local Superintendent for a moderator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Term, broken record, comes to mind :rolleyes:

Which is a shame, because the term "due diligence" is what should have come to your mind.

Actually term that comes to mind is "personal responsibility", as in, people know and if they take the chance then it's their "personal responsibility".

Put it in sticky and then you don't have to act like a parrot.

Oh no, it is since 03/07/08

Publishers (like boards.ie) have liability in cases like this. How about you just let us get on with doing what we have to so that others can use this place for something useful?

• Advertisement

If the likes of me aren't here 'cause the likes of you keep harrassing the likes of me then will there be need for the likes of you ?

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

If the likes of me aren't here 'cause the likes of you keep harrassing the likes of me then will there be need for the likes of you ?

Harassing? Come on, be sensible. A short reminder like the one Sparks put in is hardly harassment. If it bothers you, ignore it.

Now, unless you are interested in buying the moderator in question I suggest you stop posting in this thread. If you want to have an argument about this, take it to PM with myself and Sparks.

I am getting tired of reading threads and constantly reading the same warnings. These warnings are in the Sticky.

I wouldn't be looking in the threads if i wasn't interested :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Folks, can't we just assume that as firearms owners ( or potential ones ) we're supposed to know the law without someone having to remind us all the time ?

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Folks, can't we just assume that as firearms owners ( or potential ones ) we're supposed to know the law without someone having to remind us all the time ?

This has been discussed over and over again. It's not going to change.

Please discuss moderator actions in Help Desk or Feedback. Not in Shooting or any of the Shooting sub forums.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement